Today, Friday 13th 2015 is not a superstitious day at Yonderbound HQ. It’s World Kindness Day!
To mark this special day, we are giving away $20 travel credit to our community of travel lovers. To register for this random act of kindness, simply head over to our Facebook page, and like this post! We’ll get back to you with a voucher code as soon as possible.
We believe in being kind to others, and helping everyone to travel more. Below are some quotes on kindness that we like to live (and travel) by.
- “We rise by lifting others.” – Robert Ingersoll
- “What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?” – Jean Jacques Rousseau
- “We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.” – Charlie Chaplin
- “When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.” – The 14th Dalai Lama
See more inspirational kindness quotes here.
World Kindness Day – Terms & Conditions
To be eligible for Yonderbound’s World Kindness Day $20 giveaway, the following terms and conditions apply.
- All likes must be on Yonderbound’s social pages, not on reshared posts
- Likes must be from Friday 13th November only
- Only $20 credit per person is available
- Any booking using this credit must be made by Dec 31 2015
- Travel dates can be anytime between Nov 13th 2015 and Dec 31 2016
- For a spend of less than $20, there is no cash refund available
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for money
- Likes are only counted for one social media (e.g. if you like the post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, only one of those likes will be counted)